Thursday, January 31, 2008

Newborn Photo Shoot


So I was blessed this week not only with getting to witness my niece enter the world but I also was able to practice on her with my first newborn photo shoot. These light and all are loads of fun but I still have a ton to learn! Here are a *few* of my favorites of this 3 day old!



I had to get one with the bracelet that I ordered for her. Too cute huh?

Of course I to do a bit of free korker bow advertising! I think this one will be going on my website when it's up! LOVE those big bows on tiny babies!


I'd have to say not too bad for about 10 minutes worth of photos! It's a big change from the normal toddler pictures I take. I actually was able to pose her, step back and focus my picture, and her still be just laying there! It was wonderful for her not to crawl off by the time my camera focused! Oh, but that time will come...sooner than you think! Thanks Aliya for letting me take some cute newborn pictures of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandi,

I think Aliya is the sweetest little baby! I'm sure Hannah is beside herself with JOY! :0) I keep up to date on all of you through your blog and Tabitha S. Hugs from El Paso!

Karla

Elaine said...

Mandi,
Your pictures look great! Maybe you can take pictures of Noah! You have a real talent!

Unknown said...

I have to visit again soon.....I need more picts of Emmy :) When can my daughter be one of your practice models???? Those pictures are gorgeous!!!!!!!