Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Oh where did the year go???

Yep...she turns one tomorrow! Her are the pictures of Caroline's first birthday party this past weekend. Her "Winter ONE-derland!!!"
Miss Birthday Girl herself. Now that she's walking I couldn't get her to stand still for me to take the picture and get the hat in it. She kept walking towards me laughing so the hat would be cut out! Oh silly little girl!

My mom made these adorable snowmen out of oreos dipped in white chocolate and then decorated with candies. Aren't they just the cutest!

I had a hard time finding snowflake cupcake decorations so thanks to my CRICUT (love that thing) and a picture of Caroline I made my own! I think they turned out much cuter than store bought anyways!

Where does that cheesy grin come from??? It must be from her dad?

My twin nieces........


More twins...my cousins

Everyone loves to see the baby and her cake! This kiddo pigged out on her first cake. I think maybe it had to do with grandma making a snowman shaped one that ended up about 3 times the normal 1st cake size, mixed with mom being really careful on her sugar intake??? Well no matter what it was she ate and ate until her little belly button literally popped out!

So tomorrow she turns one! WOW! That amazes me how fast the year went! Nathan's sister is due anyday with her first and I keep telling her look at how old her baby will be next year at this time! It's hard to believe how fast it happens. I think she knows how old she's getting because over the last couple of weeks she is acting so much older! I can't really explain it but she just seems so old!

So changing the subject......I have had several people wanting to know more info on my korker hair bow business....see pictures in my older posts....so I decided to share a little about them. I sell on ebay as well as do custom orders. To see my ebay aucitons you can click here or on the link to the right in the sites I visit.... http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZmandi4245

If you are interested in a custom order you can email me at glassslipper02@yahoo.com for a ribbon color chart or to place an order. I will ship anywhere you need them and as cheap as possible. My custom prices are:

$5.00 Large Single Korker
$3.00 Toddler Single Korker
$9.00 Large Korker Set of 2
$5.50 Toddler Korker Set of 2
$5.00 Single Korker Streamer

I hope to be opening a website soon with my own shopping cart so people can order and pay with paypal directly thorugh there. But...with the crazy life we lead...who knows when that will happen???

1 comment:

4ddintx said...

Happy Birthday to Caroline! The pictures of her party are so cute! Lydia is quite excited about turning 3 tomorrow, too. Any chance that Hannah will keep the 17th a busy day?

Tabitha