Saturday, January 5, 2008

What I've been up to......

So I've been back in the bow buisness all week. I think in the last week I've listed 48 sets of bows plus a few custom orders so that means I've made over 100 bows this week! WHEW!!!! LOL! And...the kicker is my house is pretty clean, the laundry is not that far behind, and we did homeschool this week too? How did that happen? Well, hubby was home a bit more this week so we had some help. I LOVE having a daddy who can step in! Tonight was one of those nights. We had just had a really bad day with the girls and then Caroline fought sleep for about 2 hours. She was just miserable. She has a cold so I think she was having trouble sucking her thumb, but I also wonder if today's run-in with Emma made it worse?
As many of you know Caroline has a dairy allergy so she/we have been off dairy since she was about 3 months old. I introduced it back to her while I was still nursing at about 6 months and she seemed to handle it in small doses, but we don't get to try straight dairy with her until 12 months. Well, Emma kinda bumped that up a bit. She decided that she was finished with her cheeseball and crackers so why not put them on my sister's high chair and act like I have a clean plate? Well I caught her the first time she did it, but then when I stepped out of the room the crackers when back on the high chair tray and this time Caroline grabbed them. Can you blame her? It's Grandma's cheese ball!! So I'm not sure if she was having a reaction or even how much diary she got before I found her. No matter how you look at it she had a bad night.

I wanted to share this link with all of you local gals. The store that I used to teach at which was also owned by A2Z, the design team I am on....has opened up a crop room. I know that a lot of gals were sad when the store closed their doors but now they all have a new spot to crop at their A2Z location. It was so much fun seeing all the gals form my classes at the last crop. I know that Heidi, her mom, and sister have more than a few tricks up their sleeves yet so keep a look out for more updates on here and on their crop room's new blog! Congrats girls on the beautiful new crop room!!!


Here is a peak at one of my new creations for my bow buisness. Of course that's Miss Maddelyn playing model for me...for anyone who knows her, she of course ate up every second of playing model for me! Miss Hollywood!


Well enough for tonight I am hoping to have a scrapbooking day tomorrow since hubby is home. I think it's a fair trade off he plays wii and I scrap? Now...who watches the kids? LOL! I need to get some pages done of Missy Caroline. I wanted to have a big portion of her album done for her party next weekend. I don't know how far I'll get on that but at least I have the pregnancy done? HaHa! I guess when I do some much scrap'n and bow making for others makes my albums kinda slack. Oh how I wish there were 2 of me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute bows!

btw I updated my blog ;)