Thursday, January 10, 2008

Things That Make Me Smile...

1. Weekends away with hubby and .... kiddos at their grandparents

2. Finding steals on ebay...yep I'm an addict!

3. This!!! http://www.twelvefridays.com/


Yeah! It's official! I'm on the design team! Woo-hoo! Check it out everyone! VERY cool kits Heather and Heidi! Can't wat to get to play a bit with the February one! Believe me, you're gonna LOVE this kit club! I already do and I haven't even seen anything in real life!

Okay enough for now it's way past Mandi's betime but I was too excited to wait until the morning to share with everyone!

3 comments:

Heidi Lacy said...

WElcome Mandi We are So Glad You wanted to Be part of this Venture:) Its for sure going to be a Good One, Have Fun at your retreat this weekend.

Elaine said...

Congrats Mandi!
You are well deserving of being on the team. Thank you for your post. I read the praise you in this storm post you wrote. I dont know if their has been a more difficult time in our lives, and most of the stress comes from the want to provide for Noah. So I can imagin that you and Nathan are doing the same. God has awesome plans for you and your family, I can see that now even in your stuggles.
One again thanks for the encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mandi! You've got to see the papers IRL already? You lucky girl!! Really looking forward to working with you on this great team!