Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful New Year and I hope everyone else did as well. We had the usual party at my parnents. This year I am pretty sure the kids 5 and under out numbered the adults??? Or at least it seemed that way? We spent yesterday ringing in the New Year cleaning up the Christmas stuff and finishing organizing the bedrooms form the big switch we did pre-Christmas. You know they say whateve you're doing in when the year comes in, you'll be doing for the year! Cleaning and organizing???? I'm okay with that! I know...freak!

Before I forget, here are my Thankful 5......

1. I am thankful for a day to play catch up around here. Yesterday we got so much done!
2. I am thankful for a WONDERFUL husband who by himself took down all my Chirstmas decorations and put them away! It was so nice to be able to get done what I needed to around the house while hubby put the decorations away! THANKS!
3. I am thankful for a wonder weekend away. I love my children to pieces but sometimes Mommy and Daddy need some time away. The hotel was wonderful...as always and free! (gotta love those Hilton honors reward points!) The dinner theater was amazing! At the end of White Christmas it really snowed! they had snow machines in the cheling that filled the room with real snow! Really cool!

4. I am thankful for New Years Party leftovers! Yum!

5. I am thankful for how much bigger and more organized our upstairs seems with the rooms switched. Wierd huh?
Here are a few more Chirstmas pictures.....these are of my grandparent's house Christmas Eve
Santa and a not very happy Mrs. Clause.



These are all Christmas Morning opening gifts and the girls finding their bunk beds.


These are a few new pictures of the girls' new room. The ballet dresses were a gift from my Aunt Donna to the girls. They are hair bow holders. Fitting huh?.....perfect for a kid whose mom has a bow buisness? LOL! Anyways we saw a picture on ebay of one similar but not a cute and Donna said she could make them. Adorable huh? She also made up these letters for the girls' room as well.



Here is my trio Christmas morning in their Chirstmas dresses. Look at those cheesy grins on Maddelyn and Emma!

No comments: