Wednesday, March 21, 2007

2 Sassy Scrappers.....


Just a quick post for right now...I hope to upload some pics tonight of Sesame Street Live!


I did want to let everyone know thatI will be helping out with the newsletter for http//:2sassyscrappers.com (opening 4/1/07). Anyways we are getting the mailing list ready, so if anyone would like to recieve it in their inbox you can send your name and address to admin@2sassyscrappers.com I know that it will be featuring a Design Team section where you can keep up with all of us who made the team as well as what we are working on for the store. There of course will be store updates and info about the message board as well. Hope to see some you there!


1 comment:

Chelsea said...

does your husband know that you call him your "little" politician? lol. :) (that just struck me as funny) My husband and I are both pretty politically active--we met in college--we were presidents of opposing organizations, opposites attract though I guess!

good luck with the newsletter--those are fun to do.