Sunday, March 25, 2007

Votes in....

So...the votes came in and most people said #1, which was my favorite as well! Of course it never looks exactly like the picture, but it was close. She also did red and blond highlights which turned out great!!! The red is actually like a candy apple red! My hair had also been pretty faded out with previous highlights so I had her do a rinse of my natural color on the rest of my hair and it is funny how NOT used to my natural color I am! LOL! I think I like being a dark brunette again. It is a bit darker than my real color but it will fade lighter after a few washes. So...here I am! These are horrible pictures of my hair because I have ot learned how to fix it yet and the wind was crazy while trying to get these. Let me know what you think! I also threw in one of the back of my hair to showshow the highlights a bit better.



Maddelyn had her 4th birthday party last night with her twin cousins who are turning five. They had a full blown ladybug bash and it went great. I took lots of pictures of course so I will have to upload some tomorrow on when I have more time. After church today we stopped by the cemetary to lay flowers for my grandpa. It was the first time back for me since the burial in May. It was a beautiful day and nice to see it again. Afterwards we headed down to Easton to shop a bit. It's an outside shopping areas that has all these nice upper end shops and resturants. VERY NICE! We also had dinner with a guy Nathan worked with on the campaign, while he was passing through the area. So...busy day today but I will hopefully have pictures of the party up tomorrow. I know Aunt Donna in KY will be wanting to see them! Here is one just for a sneak peak...I did a little photo shoot with the girls before the party.

4 comments:

Marie Starr said...

Oh, I love how it turned out!! GREAT style for you!!

Love your photo of the three girls, too!!

Anonymous said...

very very cute!! I really liked how it turned out, and the color is great!

Maureen said...

very cute, like how your hair turned out. The girls look so darn cute

Anonymous said...

How cute are these little ladybugs! Is this the cousins that were born while you and i worked together..OMGoodness they have grown if so...I love your hair