Saturday, March 17, 2007

Not a Newborn Anymore!

Happy two months Caroline! Yep, my lil sweetheart is 2 months old today! Can you believe it! Well the other day I took a few....dozen shots of her on my new background. I also caught her in the act of her new favorite, sucking her LEFT thumb! So maybe we have a so here they are...leftie on our hands as well as another thumb sucker? We give her a binkie, but she can't keep it in that long. When it pops out she goes searching for that thumb of hers.



Oh! Oh! Oh! I totally just realized that it has been almost a week and I still have not posted the great news....( no family members, we aren't pregnant again :D). I made another design team!!!!!! I submitted a few pieces of my work and I was HONORED to have been chosen!!! I now and one of 8 proud new Design Team members for 2 Sassy Scrappers! They are a new Scrap store opening as of April 1st. www.2sassyscrapers.com I will of course post more on that as it gets closer! I will also share some DT work as I get it completed. I can't wait ot get my lil fingers on the kit!

No comments: