Friday, March 30, 2007

LOTS of Giggles and Screams here tonight!

Can you hear the giggles and screams from there? If not I am surprised! LOL! Maddelyn is in the midst of her very first slumber party! We currently have 7 girls 5 and under sleeping on our living room floor in sleeping bags! So far everything went really well. They played outside, had pizza and then dressed up annd we had a make-up party. Nathan even helped me out by taking turns with me doing manicures and peticures! LOL! I think We have heard enough giggles and screams to last us the next five years! (this is coming from a mom of 3 girls...so you know there is alot more than usual happening in our home.) So there are all layed out in thier sleeping bags watching 'Barnyard." Hopefully..hopefully they start winding down???If not this could be a long night. So all of you out in bloggers land...think of us and the extra does of estrogen here in the Martin house tonight and I will update later on how it went!

No comments: