Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Even more party pics....yeah we took like 100!

Here are the girls opening thier gifts.

My mom made these ladybug candies. They are basically like a peanut butter center with a red colored chocolate outside. The head is 1/2 a jellybean.

The girls blowing out thier candles.

Emma playing pin the spot on the ladybug.

These were what each place settign looked like. Just a red plate with a black twizzler and 4 oreos to make a ladybug.

The simple table centerpieces that I made, each had a red balloon tied to it.


Here are a few pics of the party that I promised the other day. I have some hilarious pictures that I still need to download from my nikon. Let's just say that it today was a crazy day at home with Miss Emma Grace and it involved.....green frosting, a black stamp pad, and enjoying the great outdoors NAKED! And no....none of those were about me LOL! If you have not gotten the dirft from my recent posts, Emma is anything but the normal little girl.

No comments: