Thursday, March 15, 2007

Been a while...



Sorry for the delay between posts! It's been a crazy week here, so I kept forgetting to blog! Let's see....since last post...we went to Chuckie Cheese that day...here are afew silly pics of the kids->


Monday: Caroline had another appt with the lactation consultant in Columbus. She FINALLY after 5 visits has been cleared and has a pretty close to perfect latch now! Woo-hoo! It only took 8 weeks to get there! Hopefully this has nothing to do with what kinda kid she'll be!

Tuesday: We went to Willard for lunch with my mom and to sign our tax refunds at the guy who did them's office. Gotta love those refunds!

Wednesday: Nathan started a new job. He is now working full time, 5 days a week at joint force headquartes for the Ohio guard...where he drills. They needed a temp slot filled and he needed a temp job until we decide what we are going to be doing permenantly now that he is off the presidential campaign. We have several things we are waiting to hear back on and once again we are in a "hold pattern" waiting on God's direction in our lives. I keep seeing this reoccuring theme in my life where I have no clue even what state we will be in by the next holiday!!! That's not normal is it? Well, for us it is!!! It is all about seeking out and following God's Will for our lives! Anyone who knows me knows that I NEED security and routine in my life. I HATE the thought of moving and starting over or leaving family behind, but If I KNOW that it is what God has planned for us, then I will be the first one packing boxes. So...as you can tell, we would greatly appreciate your prayers as we wait on God!

Today: Well, we have some sickness going through the house right now. Emma has had a fever for 2 days now. I did not feel to well this evening either so as you can tell not much got done!!! We did however make our very first trip to Walmart for groceries as a mommy and 3 girls! It was an adventure to say the least! Man was it nice having Nathan working from home so I could leave him with the girls during nap time to run errands. I guess you can officially say that I am a stay-at-home-mommy of 3 now! I also got a couple of loads of laundry done and made up the treat bags for Maddelyn and the twins birthday party. We sent out the invitations yesterday, so all you locals should be seeing them soon!

Last night Campus Chior from Lee University did a concert from our church. It was amazing. I had forgotten what a Spirit filled group of young people they are. I mean I know they are good, but man talk about an anointing and the pressence of God during thier praise and worship! Wow! Makes me miss that from Lee. I told Nathan...hey...we could always go back and defer our student loans!!! Yeah right.
**OH...funny kid thing->
Last night at the concert my almost 4 year old Maddelyn looks at my Aunt Kim and says with a serious voice, about a rather large man in the choir..."How did he get so big? Did he blow himself up?" Man kids are so blunt! It sounds aweful, but she honestly wanted to know and was just trying to learn her world. Gotta write that one down to tease her with later! Kinda like the "monkeys" at the game in Columbus with Austin...for all the family members who remember.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

too stinkin' cute!!

Alexis said...

Those pics are fabulously cute! Best of luck to Nathan with the new job :)