Sunday, March 4, 2007

Headed Home

Well, we are ending our DC trip and headed back to the land of the Buckeyes! The confrence went well and we got to meet a lot of interesting people on the right side of the asile! Nathan of course met and got to actually sit down and talk with WAY more than I did! Of course! Some of the few we saw were Sam Brownback, Newt, Jim Glimore, Duncan Hunter, Sean Hannity, Anne Coulter, G. Gordan Liddy, Tom Delay, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Huckabee, Michelle Malkin, and of course John Cox! Nathan of course was in conservative Heaven! He spent the last two nights until wee in the morning "smoozing" with the big guys! LOL! You know..talking the issues, exchanging buisness cards, and such! What these politial guys do! Caroline and I spent one evening with another wife here and last night we packed and vegged infront of the tv.

Yesterday during all of Nathan's meetings and running around in the afternoon, Caroline and I decided to call a cab and go shopping in Georgetown. I honestly felt pretty proud of my small-town-lil-behind doing all of that on my own! Boy, have things changed in the past 6 years! I picked up a few things and of course they were all on SALE! Last night we went out to Ruth's Crisp Steake House!!! WONDERFUL steaks! For my birthday they brought out a Creme Brule (sp?) topped with fresh berries! Are you licking your lips by now??? You should be!

Well we are headed back this afternoon. I will try to post some pics later on tonight or tomorrow?

No comments: