Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Mommies-to-be...GET READY!!

Why is it that a child who can not even read yet can make you feel so uneducated and absolutely stumbling over your words? Here are a few "everyday" examples....

"Who takes the Tooth Fairy's teeth when she looses them?"

"Why does the moon look like it's following our van?"

"Why can't the sun and the moon be out at the same time?"

"Why does the snow make roads slippery?

"Where was I when you and Daddy got married?"

"Why wasn't I in your belly then?"

"Well where was I at then?"

"Why do some people not love God?

"What are Demons for?

"Why do some mommies have a job and some mommies don't?"

"Why are some mommies and daddies not in the same house?"

"Why is that guy wearing that shirt?" (loudly at Walmart)

It amazes me that even though I have a degree in Early Childhood Education.....none of the child psychology classes I had could have prepared me to feel so utterly stupid in front of my 4 year old! For some reason I don't know is just never good enough to appease her! It seriously amazes me how her mind works. She is such an intelligent child.

2 comments:

4ddintx said...

It always helps to smile, take a deep breath and start with "that's a really good question, honey." It's amazing what kinds of answers your mind can come up with while going through those motions!

Tab

Aliya'sMommy said...

yeah well my toddler is going to have harder questions then that so count yourself blessed!!! LOL!