Saturday, March 29, 2008

My Little Models

As I had mentioned last night I've been busy this week helping my friend Jenn get her custom boutique children's clothing up on ebay. Jenn made her clothes samples in my girls' sizes so they could model for ebay photos. These clothes are absolutely adorable and not just because my girls are wearing them! Maddelyn did a great job of modeling and of course had to ham it up a bit! I promise you there is a stage in Hollywood somewhere for this child!!!

Here is a link to all of Jenn's auctions. I know that she has more coming as well and they all have a low starting price! http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZalldolledup00QQssPageNameZSTRKQ3aMEWAQ3aMESOI












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mandi,these are adorable clothes- really good prices- will she make any in size 18 months??? The models are priceless beauties. I have to purchase one for my Emmy.
Have a blessed week.
Joye

*Heather said...

Omgoodness I so don't need to see stuff like this! Your girls are just too cute! Hopefully she will do more soon as I am so buying Kiersten a outfit! Does she do special orders?! ;)