Thursday, March 6, 2008

What I Learned From My Preschoolers....

1. Peeing on Mommy's bathroom floor while getting in tot he tub is a right of passage for all Martin girls....Caroline is now part of the club.

2. You can actually tangle you little leg around not one, not two, but THREE rails in you crib and then get stuck!

3. Bunk Beds make the best boat when you hang your duvet cover (sail) from the top bunk.

4. Traffic lights are actually red, green, ORANGE not yellow. I kinda see their point?

5. You can discuss flip flops and sledding in the same sentence...oh wait that's Ohio's weather!

6. We are now more broke as a married couple with 3 kids than we were newly married and living on student loans?? So Maddelyn has been talking constantly about going to Disney and I told her well....it costs a lot of money. She then found out that we had gone there on our honeymoon so she said....did you have money then? What??? Well did you have more money when you got married because Disney is expensive! LOL! That little squirt!

7. The floor register is a terrific trash can....hmm...probably the reason why when I sat by a vent today I smelled this dead animal smell coming out of it when the heat kicked on. Oh My!!!

Oh and guess what made today a great day...besides being the mommy to 3 princesses and wife to a super sweet hubby????? My best friend sent me a gift certificate for a day spa (Alicia you know me way too well) and I get to go to a scrapbooking crop tomorrow night KID-FREE!!!!

No comments: