Monday, March 31, 2008

Pregnancy Shoot


So I did my first pregnancy shoot tonight with my friend Gabrielle and her family. She's due in less than a week with #3 and I was honored that she let me take a few pictures of her family tonight. These are just some of my favorties! I think they turned out pretty nice even with me only using one of my light sets! Now....if she'll only hurry up and have sweet little Elias Cole so I can do that baby photo shoot! :D I love taking pictures of newborns! It was nice to play around taking pictures of adults as well. It was soooooo nice to not have to bribe them with candy or threaten or anything to get Gabrielle and BJ to smile in their couple photos. It's just too sad that this couple that we've grown close to at church will be leaving for Cleveland TN for him to get his theology degree at Lee University.















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Mandi- i am so impressed!!! Can my whole family come to Ohio to have our pictures taken? Do you offer any packages than inculde accomodations and airfare ;)lol
Seriously,those are beautiful pictures!