Thursday, March 20, 2008

New Links

I added several new linnks and blog links to the right. ------> check them out these are the ones I "try" to read each day. the top half are scrapbookers and the bottom half friends and family.

One quick funny kid story......So we were walking through the mall last week and Maddelyn looks over the othe Easter bunny and says...."Hmmmm??? Last time I saw him he was white and now he's brown?" I'm thinking oh great! We've never really enforced the Easter Bunny but we've never really said no to it either. It's just kinda been whatever they believe with the whole bunny story we've ran with. So now totally caught off guard I am think what do I do? So I say.... "Well there are alot of Easter Baskets to deliver to lots of kids on Easter." So she says, "Yeah so maybe he has helpers. Maybe he has Easter Sisters and Easter Brothers and Easter Moms and Easter Dads and Easter Friends and they all help him pass out baskets?" I was like Maybe??? this child misses NOTHING!!!

2 comments:

Joyful Mom ~ Karla said...

Mandi

Thanks for adding a link to my blog. That was so sweet!

Are you all planning a trip to El Paso for Nathan's grandparent's anniversary? I'd love to meet you all! I feel like I know you already. Heck, I've bee praying for you since Tabitha told me about Emma being in NICU when she was a newborn. :0)

Blessings to your family during this Easter season.

Hugs,
Karla

Emily said...

Mandi, I watched your wedding video for about 2 hours tonight at Jeremiahs and it was so beutiful!!! and it made me realize that I miss you!!! Im going to be out of twon starting next weekend for a week, ill be in lancaster for school, then Im going to NYC for my birthday, and I wont be back until you and nathan and girls come up for aliya's detication.but when youre here, I must see you!