Monday, March 3, 2008

What this busy momma's been up to...


So here is what I've been doing the past few days.....I've been trying out new children's boutique items to see what I like and don't like and will be seeing what sells the best. I made up several different color combos of these loopy bows. They actually are pretty easy to make once you get the hang of it and are very full with all those ribbons. Here is another color combo...


I also gave it a whirl withthese korker flip flops. I just LOVE how they turned out on these pink polka-dot ones! VERY girly and being a mommy to 3 princesses we LOVE girly!!!



If anyone is interested in these items you can check out my ebay lisitngs. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfrtsZ50QQsassZmandi4245 I am also MORE than happy to take custom orders! You can email me at glassslipper02@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh I love all of them I know the girls would love flip flops, and I adore the black/pink bow color combo