Sunday, March 23, 2008

Quote of the day....

We had a wonderful Easter today even though it was too chilly and muddy to hide eggs outside. The kids looked absolutely adorable in their matching Easter dresses, coats, and hats. Of course I have lots of pictures to post of them from today as well as TONS form Maddelyn's tea party. The party went great and it was absolutely a LADIES tea! How darling all of these 3-4-5-6 year old little girls were in their "Sunday best" and sipping tea! If it were not for the fact that I have been running fo the past 3 weeks like a chicken with it's head cut off, I'd post the photos tonight. The girls absolutely are darling though! So...I'm heading to bed tonight with no party to plan, no Easter preparations to finish, and well taking a night off from my bows. It feels nice to just chill for a bit, even knowing that the world will continue to spin tomorrow with bow orders, laundry, housework, and of course sorting and putting things away from our BUSY weekend. So I leave you with this quote from a devotional email that I recieved this week from Proverbs 31 Woman. This one excerpt has me looking at the crucifiction story, that I've heard since childhood a bit different.....

As Max Lucado says in his book The Final Week of Jesus, He saw us “right there in a middle of a world which isn’t fair … He saw you betrayed by those you love. He saw you with a body which gets sick and a heart that grows weak. He saw you in your own Garden of Gethsemane – and he didn’t want you to be alone…He would rather go to hell for you than to heaven without you.”

1 comment:

Emily said...

Mandi, I saw picture of Maddelyn from her Tea PArty, and he is so grown up! I know, you probably dont want to hear this but he is suck a little mom and ....well, rock star! Shes too cute!