Friday, March 28, 2008

This Makes Me Smile!



Yes...that's Caroline playing peek-a-boo with the shower curtain during her bath. I was getting ready (you know...multi-tasking like mom's do) and she peeked her head around and giggled. When she saw that it got a laugh out of me she did it again. So she learned how to play peek-a-boo! It's so amazing to watch their little minds learn! She's really getting a personality right now and thinks just about everything is funny...especially if it envolves mommy or daddy saying "No Caroline!" Yes, she'll touch something and we'll say no and then she will reach for it again giggling. She thinks it's all a game! Great! But over all I would have to say these tiny battles still leave her being the best listening child of all three. Hard to imagine huh? We'll let's just say Caroline has never written with marker on my sink....crayon on the TV and My Little Pony.....snuck Easter Candy.....pushed her sister in a race to the favorite chair at the table...lied to mommy and daddy....oh, and that all happen yesterday by the way by the older 2!
We'll we are on the way out the door to Ballet and then are meeting my mom with my brother's kids at Chuckie Cheese to play some games with the girl's free birthday tokens. It's kinda a mini birthday celebration since today is my niece Regan's birthday and then yesterday was her twin sister Zoey's birthday. Yes...they were twins born before and after midnight so they got their own birthdays. I'll be back later on to post pictures of the FABULOUS custom kids clothes that my friend Jenn has been making for ebay and using my girls as models for.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww...that is so fun! She looks so much like you Mandi- I never noticed it until these pictures :)
What an angel!