Friday, October 12, 2007

And I thought Maddelyn was the Actress?

So since you all need to hear about potty training in our home, I'll share yet another Emma story........

So we are at a friend from church son's birthday party. I walk past the kids and think I smell something. So I say to Emma:

Mom: Did you poop your pants?
Em: Yep!
Mom: You pooped!!! Emma! You pooped your pants?
Em: Yep!
Mom: I thought you were a big girl! Why didn't you tell Mommy you had to go? I can't believe you pooped your pants after being potty trained this long! Stand right here while I get a pull-up and wipes form the van.....
Mom: Let's go to the potty to get you cleaned up. I can't believe you pooped your pants Emma! That's nasty! How gross Emma! Big girls don't do that!

(At this point she begins to waddle into the bathroom like one does when they feel how nasty their poopy pants feel.)

So we proceed into the bathroom stall and when I change her I realize she's dry??? So I say......

Mom: You didn't go poopy??? Did you?
Em: Yep!
Mom: Emma you didn't?
Em: I went poopy!
Mom: Where did you go?
Em: Right there (pointing to the inside of her pull-up.

Oh my goodness Emma!!!! what crakes me up is that she was waddling in to the bathroom like she had that messy pull-up feeling! Too funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL, now the question would be, did she go on the potty after she didn't go in her pants hehe!