Sunday, October 14, 2007

Organizing Clean-Freak Mandi Takes Over!

So what started as a no plans weekend turned intot a pretty full one! We started out with the birthday party on Friday night and then I made a last minute decision to go to A2Z Essentials first scrapbooking crop in their new crop room! The girls had a great evening of making cupcakes and going to a Fall Festival with Grandpa and Grandma and Caroline of course went to yet another crop with Mommy! Heidi and her mom totally out did themselves on the new A2Z Crop room! What a treat it was to see all the galls from the store I used to teach at and work on some class samples to be taught at A2Z's next class. What fun papers!

So today was church as normal but this time I was coming from spending the night at my parents in Willard. After a wonderful service we headed home for a *relaxful* afternoon. Then.....OCD Mandi kicks in! LOL! So friends and family, this small glimps into my afternoon is why we are always running late and why I get in bed long after I say I'm going to!

So I was planning on taking a Sunday afternoon nap with the girls like we normally do but I thought I'd check my email real quick since I was expecting some custom bow orders. Well after doing that and checking on my auctions I thought I would check on an item I was watching, and then since I'm there why don't I see if anyone has listed the shams to match the girls Pottery Barn bedspread they are getting under the tree. Nope. But, I did see a cute bed skirt. I wonder if anyone has a matching one? Nope. I wonder what else I can find that does match? So 2 hours later and after the girls wake up, I'm just getting of the net! There went my nap!

I then decide I need to put the spare blankets away that were laying out. So I go to place them onto the shelf in my laundry closet and I realize the blankets had shifted and there was no room. So what else is there to do but re-organize the closet? Yep, even down to sorting and bagging the skrews in the tool boxes down there. Gotta keep it sorted and organized! So I finish up the closet and place my laundry supplies on the new spot on the slef and realize some had dripped on my dryer. Of course I need to get a rad and cleaner to wipe that up. Well, I mine as well wipe the set down while I'm doing it, and the inside of the lid, oh and the ring my liquid fabric softener left around the wash tub. Then I went to put the cleaning supplies back and realize Emma had dug some bubbles out of the bottom of my sink cupboard and of course knocked 1/2 of the stuff onto my kitchen floor. Whatelse to do but put it all back and of course re-organize it all while I'm there! So how did I get from checking my email real quick to under the kitchen sink? I know wierd Mandi! Now if I only had that Dymo label maker I want, I could label the new rag bin I made on my laundry room shelves! LOL!

No comments: