Friday, October 26, 2007

More Camping Pictures

Here are a few more cut pictures from camping....Why I don't have enough time ot upload them all in one night I have no clue? Maybe 3 kids, ebay, party planning, daddy working 2 jobs, house cleaning, laundry, and homeschooling has a small somthing to do with it? Anyways here they are:


There are actually 4 girls and 2 boys not pictures that were camping with us! Yeah...kids everwhere! Funniest thing is they are all cousins!

Gotta Love that Children's Place Hat!

Our hobo-village windbreaker around our fire rings. Camping ='s tarp city!

Borrowing Big Sister's bike! Grandpa Greg put her up to it of course!

Well I will have to get the rest tomorrow hopefully. I have to get these up so I can add the birthday party ones on Saturday! Please be in prayer for us this week as well. Nathan started a second job this week and it has of course added stress on the family as we try to adjust to one parent in the evenings. The girls are not fond of not seeing daddy and they don't understand that he doesn't really have a choice of not doing it. Also be in prayer for me as I try to get used to pulling days and evenings with the girls. You kind of get used to "handing them off" when daddy walks through the door.

I also added a couple things to ebay today and tomorrow will be adding a Thanksgiving album I did today. To see my auctions, click on the "My ebay aucitons" link to the right. I also purchased... well let's just say a lot...of new ribbons for korker bows, so if anyone is interest in having some made off ebay, email me or leave a comment and I can send a color chart and a price list.

Well, I need ot run! Ballet in the morning!

1 comment:

4ddintx said...

Mandi, Send me a color chart and a price list, please!

Thanks, Tab

PS what's Nathan's second job?