Monday, October 15, 2007

Baking Cookies

So here are a few cute pics of my kidos baking cookies with me. We learned about Fall in preschool today so we made peanut butter oatmeal cookies with Fall candies in them. I couldn't keep Emma form eating all the dough and she had to wash her hands repeatedly because she couldn't keep her hands off Tinkerbell (the cat) while baking! O' Emma! We also went on a walk collecting Fall leaves of all sorts of colors for our craft and leaf rubbings tomorrow. I think Emma might have picked up several more things than leaves in her bucket? Is roadside trash considered a Fall craft item if it is collected in the Fall?



***You turn you're head to get baking sheets and find this! I guess at least they washed their hands?

I need to run and do a couple more things before bed...I know it's 11:43, but we leave Wed for our annual family campout and I haven't even started packing yet! Tomorrow is filled with a MOPS visit to a pumpkin patch, getting my van repaired AGAIN, laundry/packing, and hopefully Nathan coming home? There is a chance he could come home late tomorrow night instead of Wed? And as far as the van...please be praying that I keep my Christianity if they dealership does indead find out that Pepboys sold me bad Wheel Barrings. I will REALLLLLY have to pray on my way to Pepboys if it's true. Not a good week for them to mess with me! Especially not good to mess with a military wife who's hubby is gone and she's been chilling with three kids 4 and under for 2 1/2 weeks! Little do they know! LOL!

No comments: