Tuesday, October 23, 2007

What's for Dinner???


So after a CRAZY day, I thoguht I' cook Nathan one of his favorite meals tonight Chicken Alfredo Shells (Turtle Shells as we call them.) This is a pretty simple meal but it is a big hit in our home.


INGREDIENTS
1 (16 ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained

DIRECTIONS
In a large bowl, combine the Alfredo sauce, broccoli, chicken and cheeses. Spoon into pasta shells. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
Not too much details on the crazy day but lets just say it started with me loading 3 sleeping children in the car at 6:30 this morning to pick up daddy sitting in the rain with a yet again broken down car! I have lots to post about our weekend camping as well as tons of pictures, but I haven't had the time to sit down and upload all my pictures. I'm still trying to unpack and wash all of our campfire smelling clothes and coats, as well as get ready for Emma's party this weekend. Maybe I'll get them up tonight???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yum! I am going to have to try that one day when I have a kitchen of my own again.

Sorry to hear about the car :(