Saturday, October 27, 2007

Stressful Week Gets Worse

So as many of you know the past couple of weeks has been pretty stressful with getting ready for Emma's party, having 2 vehicles in and out of the shop constantly, dealing with stupid insurance people and so much more. Well it ended on yet another sour note today. I hit a car! Yep, I was driving on the interstate on the way to the girls' ballet practice and clipped a car in my blindspot. We were all ok...PRAISE GOD and the 2 vehicles weren't all that bad. It truely was a miracle that we were all okay since I jerked the van pretty hard once we tapped. I honestly did not see the other car until after we had tapped and we were pulling off the road. So after my parents taking me out for steak and going clothes shopping with my mom this afternoon (woo-hoo new clothes from Old Navy!), I feel much better. Yeah it's frustrating that we have yet again repairs needed on my van and a ticket to pay off, BUT we're all ok! That's the most important thing! Praise God in ALL SITUATIONS!!!!

Allright, well I'm going to go and enjoy spending a little time with hubby watching a movie (kidos are with grandparents in Willard.)

No comments: