Friday, October 5, 2007

My New Project

So I guess I thought I didn't have enough in my life to keep me busy? I mean with raising 3 girls 4 and under, homeschooling, scrapbooking, being on a design team, selling on ebay, taxying to ballet/nature center/MOPS/playgroup, elder's wife, blogger, secretary for all of my hubby's political tasks, pregnancy center volunteer, and of being OCD ontop of it all, I guess I feel I need a new hobby? LOL!!! So this is what I've been up to the past few days. I just had to wait for my little modles to come home form their grandparents in PA so I could get some pictures. Oh, and the first ones went on ebay to fund buying ribbons to match our own wardobes. I've been making them to match a few of the Gymboree lines, or at least some of the ones we have. If anyone is interested I will be happy to make some up for you.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are addorable! Both the kids and the bows :)

Pearl Maple said...

Yes got to agree, very creative and functional, there can never be enough hair decorations for our little cuties.

Anonymous said...

ohh I like those hair bows :) how did you make them??