Monday, October 8, 2007

My Weekend

So it was a buys weekend as usual around here! Saturday we had my nefew's 10th birthday party in Willard which was the first time we'd seen the family in quite a while. I can't believe my little buddy is 10 already! WOW!


I thought this picture was hilarious just because is shows a SMALL example of the boy to girl ratio in our family. The sad thing is that there are 4 more girls and only 2 boys not pictured! Yep, Poor Austin is followed by 10 girls and 2 boys (all 5 and under!)


I had to get a picture of Caroline in her Teenie Weenie outift with my aunt and uncle's wierner dog Oscar. I didn't blame him for not wanting to be in a picture with his when Caroline does this! She loves those dogs! When we come in the house and sit down she just starts squeeling!




Oh, another Emma story.......I came up stairs yesterday and was like WOW! My house smells good? Really good? The only time my upstairs smells like anything is when the diaper pail needs taken out? That's odd? Then as I went into the girls' room I realized it wasn't my upstairs, it was Emma that smelled so good (not a normal thing I said about her.) So now I start problem solving. Obviously she's been into something. So after searching the bathroom I find my hand soap almost empty! Hmmmm? Last time I saw there was at least half a bottle left and now just a smidge in the bottom! So obviously my little engineer has super steril hands now? Maybe she is missing her calling in the medical field?

Maddelyn has been having a lot of bad dreams lately so yesterday she was asking me what caused bad dreams. I was telling her that sometimes it's something we watch on tv or something we see and sometimes it is the enemy (as Maddelyn loves to say Satan and the Devil as this is a new concept in her world.) I told her that if we are ever scared that we can ask Jesus to help us and he will becasue He is always there to protect us when we ask Him to. So she just sits there in her carseat a moment and then says "Thanks you Mom!" I said "For what?" She said "For telling me that." How cute!!!

Here are the newest projects form my scraproom. The pink and green layouts were for my last month on the 2 Sassy Scrappers Design Team. I can't believe it's been 6 months already? The others were for a journaling challenge I hosted and the topic was: Journal about an event that changed your life.






2 comments:

KarenSue said...

love the layouts!

esp Freedom is not Free,
my son just left active duty with the Marines, so I'm always looking for cool military layout ideas.

Anonymous said...

your layouts are awesome! Love the new teeth layout!