Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Happy Fall!

So I spent my gymbucks today at Gymboree and besides what I got for the girls I picked up some extras to list on ebay. You know...to help fund my shopping spree. Anyways, if Caroline didn't already have an ADORABLE lamb costme that my mom made to match her sisters as Little Bo Peep and her sheep, then she'd be keeping this costume! But...nope just took some pics of her in it to use in the ebay auction! How cute huh?


So I haven't gotten too much done in this no kid week besides listing some ebay auctions and take my van in and out of the repair shop! The short of it is we took it to the shop, they fixed it I thought, and after $500 it is yet another thing that was the "real" problem so now we are off to the dealership! Uhh! Why is it that things always wait to go wrong while hubby is with the military?

No comments: