Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Photos from the Weekend

Sorry that I didn't post all weekend. Obviously we were busy Saturday with the pary, but we are still trying t0 get into the swing of Daddy having a 2nd job as wel. Plus...My ribbons arrived! Yeah! Yep, after my 900+ yards of ribbon came I have been busy spinning them around doll rods to bake for step 1 of the bows. I think I have about 5 yards of each of the 20 somthing colors I ordered done? Nathan and I figured out that each bow takes about 6 1/2 yards and most people order the bows in piggie tail set of two, so that means about 13 yards of ribbon per order! Lots of spinning, cutting, and no-fray-ing are headed my way!

So here are a *few*pics of my sewwt (and sometimes rough) Emma Grace's Tinkerbell party. She had a blast and loved being the center of it all. She took a late nap that day so she was kinda crabby when the party started by warmed up pretty quickly. We chuckled because after she was done eating, (still waking up...) she came and laid down on the floor by me and said
"Get the van!"
"Why do we need the van Em?"
"We gotta go."
"Where do we need to go?"
"We gotta get the van and go to Grandma Bobbie's"

Mind you my mom is at the party? So I remind her that she still needs to play games, open pressents, and eat cake and she decided she would stay for her party. That Goof!On the way home she was WIRED! I think the late nap + lots of sugar + loads of fun made her giddy? No for real she was jabbering nonesense more Like Maddelyn was an deven laughing at her own Emma jokes? She was goofey as all get out that night and like Nathan siad, thank goodness we were just driving 50 min home and not on a road trip!

So here they are:



Getting Tinkerbell "Pixi Dust" applied

Daddy being caught on film doing the "follow the fairy" game. Hun, you're political career will thank me for those wings someday!

My niece-on-the-way playing pin the wand on Tinkerbell (Hannah feel free to cut and paste, I have more as well.)

Caroline with my 1st cousin who was born in JULY! Yeah there is less than a pound difference in them. What a peanut!

The result of having no hair and a grandmother, aunt, and uncle who are trying to entertain themselves while big sister opens her gifts. Poor Caroline. Someday you'll have hair! It took Emma 3 years to get what she has, but at least she's not bald!

That's it for tonight! Have a good one! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with being bald!? If you remember correctly, I was bald till I was two years old, and now look at how much hair I have!!! lol Love you@