Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day 4....

So a quick post tonight since it's past midnight and I still have a ton to do before bed. the girls are leaving for PA tomorrow and I have to finish packing and getting Maddelyn's school work done for her to take to work on. So here we go...

Day 4:
I love and respect my hubby because....he works 2 jobs and gets almost no sleep at night for us! I can't survive with anything less than like 10 hours (no joke! I think it's the fact that my body has been pregnant or nursing for most of the last 5 years now so it's kinda worn out!)... so the fact that he does about 5 hours max leaves my head spinning. I am totally not someone you want to deal with if I didn't get enough sleep, and he's suviving with 1/2 of what I am and not grumpy about it! I just wanted to say woo-hoo to him for his endurance ...eventhough it might kill him someday...just to bring in the extra $$ that allows me to stay home. Thanks Love!

1 comment:

Heidi Lacy said...

You are just so funny I just spent the last 20 mins getting caught up on your blog, Great pics of the New Little one:) Love the work you did with the kit and to believe its from your favorite designer LOL must of been the flowers or the fact you hadnt scrapped in a while:) Talk to you soon Heidi