Monday, February 18, 2008

Decisions Decisions!

So after all this craziness with ebay I am seriously considering opening my own website for my bows as well as a few other girly girl boutique items. I had tossed around the idea before but I am pretty serious about the idea now. So..I have been doing research on exactly how to do it without breaking the bank. Of course we started with political friends who do web design and though I am sure it would be an awesome professional site...I am not ready for $150.00 a month when I don't know how many bows I will sell at the beginning? Of course on top of that I would my paypal credit card fees and such. I then started looking around on the web and have been considering yahoo small business because they one are cheap...haha...and I could control it myself. You know me...I have to have control of everything in my life. I have also looked into a Work at Home Mom site that is similar to yahoo small business. http://merchantmoms.com/ If any of my readers have ANY experience in this or can direct me to more resources I would love to hear from you!!! This newbie could for sure use the advice! okay..that's enough for tonight. I am in the middle of a 66 bow wholesale order! Yum! The smell of baking ribbons!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

emailing you.

Anonymous said...

What about Etsy??