Thursday, February 21, 2008

My Girlies

I thought I would stop by really quick and post a couple of new pictures of my girlies. I had a fit trying to get these pictures. I think I took about 15 of them and sure enough I don't have good smiles on all threee in one of them! Uhhhh! I guess that is what happens when you have 3 under 5 and you are trying to get them to actually do the same thing at the same time? I just love Caroline in this outift. That color looks really cute on her and of course it is even cuter because I know I got it at Old Navy for $2.99! YEAH! And...you can't forget that korker bow!

I have been busy all week trying to get that wholesale order out. It's amazing that when you need to get 66 bows in the mail...that is when the girls decide to be normal toddlers. Emma peed through her pull-up last night so of course I had to strip the bed. Caroline decided that she wanted to taste mommy's glass of blue kool-aid so she and the carpet got a bath in blue! It came right out of the carpet so hopefully her outfit will do the same. Maddelyn was the only one who had a normal day? Oh....I forgot to say I am so proud of my little pre-reader! She is now writing her name and everyone else's! It took her like 3 or 4 days of practicing her name a couple of times each day and she now has it memorized! I was kinda worried since her name is 8 letters long! That's why we gave her the nickname "Maddie" so it would be easier to learn to spell. Well...she learned Maddelyn first. I guess that makes sense since we rarely call her Maddie. Her thing this week has been asking you how to spell everything. This week she learned "Emma" by heart and now she wants to know "Emma Grace" as well. She is so smart! We have also been working on memorizing sight words since she picks things up so quick. I am all about phonics, but she is very intelligent at memorizing words in her enviorment so I figured she mine as well try site words.

Well I need to get to bed. We have yet another busy day tomorrow. But, then again, do we ever not have a busy day? Oh....and I wanted to say congrats to Nathan's Aunt Tabitha and Uncle Steve on the announcement of baby #6 that is arriving in October! I told her that she was truely blessed to be the mom of 6, but unless God moved in our hearts....this would we one pregnancy we would not be going through at the same time. Our youngest two children were due around the same time. So....not saying God can't change our hearts, but for right now it will be a bit before #4. You know, now that I think of it this is pretty dunb wrighting this? If I hadn't have said anything we could have gone years with no "oops!" But sure enough as soon as I say we're waiting we'll get a big surprise. So if I was a knock-on-wood kinda gal, I would be pounding on wood! LOL! But as we say....nothing EVER catches God by surprise...natural family planning or not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how difficult it is to get three girls all looking at the camera and smiling at the same time! I have two and that was hard enough when they were that age!

Some really clever photoshop people would be able to interchange the heads (doesn't that sound odd?) and pick the best one of each and create one photo - but, needless to say I am no way even close to being photoshop literate enough for that!

Bonghi Vestiti said...

SO SWEET!! Such little blessings :)