Sunday, February 3, 2008

Day Three....

Day 3.
I love and respect my husband because.......
He keeps me from overdoing my OCD-ness! Nathan is the polar oppposite when it comes to being a neat freak or a compulsive cleaner. So I am so glad that God has given me someone to keep me balanced in that insane part of my life! If it were not for him, 2:00 am clean sweeps would be more that a once or twice a year occurance in our lives. The very brief sum up of the 2 am cleaning is that at about 11pm I am getting ready for bed and realize the sink has toothpaste on it so I wipe it off. Well I have to clear it before I can wipe it so I take the girls Barbie dress into their room instead of the bath room, and see a shirt that really needs to be soaked in Tide before it sets in. So on my way down to throw that in I realize I mine as well put a load of laundry into the washer since I am down there anyways. And...because I put a load in means a load has to come out, which means they need folded and put away. So I finish putting the girls socks in their sock drawer when I realize there is one of the girls' towels lying on the floor. I of course go into the bathroom to hang it up and then I remember I was cleaning the sink.......and what's the use of a clean sink if it's in a dirty bathroom, so now I begin cleaning the bathroom and look at that....it's 2am! See, compulsive! Thank God for a hubby that can *sometimes* get me to leave the piles on the floor and enjoy a movie with him on the couch. Thanks Love!

No comments: