Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Bows!

Hey everyone! I know that several people have asked for a picture of Caroline in her hair bow to prove that she really can wear one and I will get one soon just not tonight. I'm going to make this super quick since it's so late. I've been a busy bee the past couple of days claning the house and listing 30 auctions tonight since the stike on ebay is over now. I had lost of bows around here that were samples, left overs or whatever. So like I said I listed 30 today and still have at least 15 or so items sitting here to list tomorrow even before I start making any bows up. Here is one of the new items that I am making and if I get a store will be selling there as well. Let me know what you guys think?


I have these flower headbands in several different colors which fit newborn all the way up.



This is a hair bow holder that is topped with a huge 3-D felt gerber daisy and has 2 - 24 inch ribbon strands handing down from it to clip the bows on. It also has a hanger on the back of the flower to hang it on the wall from.

2 comments:

Bonghi Vestiti said...

Oh my gosh...how many ways to say CUTE!!! What a doll!

Joyful Mom ~ Karla said...

Very cute! Anne Geddes, look out!