Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Prima Ballerina!

Yet another drive-by post tonight! It's way after midnight and unfortunately...we are leaving for DC first thing in the morning. Well I actually an dgoing to Columbus with Nathan for his 1/2 day of work and then we are leaving for DC from there. So that means I have to be up to go to work with Nathan at 4:30! Uh yeah that's not long from now! Good thing I can sleep all the way to DC!

Here are some pictures of my little model Maddelyn in my newest creation. I made this tutu and the matching korker bows for an ebay auction. Isn't she a doll!




Day 5:

I love and respect my hubby because.....he is so dedicated to the convictions that he holds! Yes...tonight after working 2 jobs and having to leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow morning with still needing to pack, did he get strait to it so he could get to bed? Nope...we sat up watching the results coming in for Super Tuesday. (For those of you not in the know...it's the biggest primary election day in the presidential race for '08.) Anyways my husband leaves politics only after God and his family. As his motto states...God-Family-Country. Nathan has such a passion for the political world not because of the power and control that politics brings but because as he says....he wants to be sure that the America we leave our girls should be one we can be proud of. He is deterimed to leave a legacy for his children and I am very proud of him for doing that. I very much respect you for that hun!

No comments: